20 second knockdowns should be added

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

savair

20 second knockdowns should be added

Post by savair »

Just so you know this is a rule in boxing that is not seen a lot but until recently I found out it was in fact a rule. Just now I did a simulation of Ali-Frazier and in the commentary it said "Frazier is knocked out of the ring" now here is the thing according to the rules of the sport if a boxer is knocked OUT of thing meaning literally out of the ring, they have 20 seconds not 10 to get up.
lewis9a

Re: 20 second knockdowns should be added

Post by lewis9a »

although i agree this it is true that this is a rule in boxing....its already taking forever to come out...if people think of new things to add we really are neverrrrrrr going to get to play it...i just want him to get the beta out before he starts adding in extra things
Cap

Post by Cap »

Don't look now but he probably already has a list of new ideas he wants to add and since he is in no hurry to complete this project..........
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Great idea! Another six months right there.... :D

Seriously, I am not looking to add features to the sim engine for this release. It is already taking too long. I will ask you guys on here what you think TB4 should include once TB3 is released. You can mention this then..