Any Leakers Out There?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Any Leakers Out There?

Post by Cap »

Considering how many leaks are appearing every other day in the good ship Orangeade, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from the so-called Alpha Test team. At one point it seemed like we were about to see some real progress, maybe even a tentative release date, then....bupkis. Bugs raised their ugly heads yet again and the door was slammed shut.

If one of us actually came into a large amount of lolly, enough to attract at least two reputable full-time game-makers, I think most would be willing to start over from scratch. If we had to. We'd need to have a team of testers and another to create boxers and one to decide what basic stuff was needed in a boxing sim so we weren't wasting programming time.

Dream on, eh. Now, if we could just get Lennox Lewis or Wladimir Klitschko interested enough to endorse the idea..... 8-)
lewis9a

Re: Any Leakers Out There?

Post by lewis9a »

they were the good days...when it felt like we almost got close to being able to play the game :lol: i think the problem is it seems like Paul feels like he needs the game to be perfect before he releases it when he could probably just release it now and then release updates to make it more and more stable and add the things in that he has not had a chance to put in yet it looked pretty playable in the videos we have seen and they were a long time ago so it must be better now than it was then. but i have said it before and ill say it again when there is no news or anything for a while the optimist in me hopes it is because he is so close to finishing it that he just wants to do that last bit so he can just come and say its done its coming out monday. the pessimist in me feels like this game is neverrrrr going to get done because it will never be quite perfect enough and the only person who will ever get to play it is his son and his testing team. i think he should give us a tentative release date so it gives him a deadline to work towards. what year was the game originally going to come out in? 2015?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I am concentrating on getting the last few features in so that I can move from Aplha to Beta testing. Once the team are happy the "Big Bugs" are found I want to open the game to Open Beta. This is where everyone that has pre-ordered the game may choose to join the Beta testing.

This way you guys can get hands on ealrier, even if there are a few bugs still needing work. It will be your choice.
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

Sounds like a bit more positive news at last I will be pre ordering as soon as I can I just hope it goes in to open beta soon
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

lewis9a wrote: Mon 11 Jun, 2018 7:38 pm Sounds like a bit more positive news at last I will be pre ordering as soon as I can I just hope it goes in to open beta soon
Open Beta and Pre-Order will start at the same time.
Cap

Post by Cap »

:roll:
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

any news on how working towards the open beta is going? any clearer to knowing how long it could be before we get to play the open beta?
HarveyChamp1

Post by HarveyChamp1 »

Not a pop but I think Paul comes on here every now and then with a snippet of info to try to keep people interested/excited but I feel it is still a long way off unfortunately and this isn’t made clear

However it looks like there is another couple of boxing games in the pipeline which is good
toshev88bg

Post by toshev88bg »

What games?
can u give me a list on vasiltoshev88@gmail.com

I am waiting 10 years for such game...
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

Paul goes quiet for far to long...this game is taking soooooooooooo long that we need constant reassurance that we r going to be able to play it some time this decade :? I would like to think veryyyyyy soooooon but I don’t have much confidence :cry:
Cap

Post by Cap »

:D :lol: :roll: