And so it continues...

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Paul Norman
Site Admin

And so it continues...

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi All,

Just a quick post to say that after all the distractions the start of the new year brings it looks like and I now able to return to full time TB development. Things are still happening even though you might not be able to see them...

I thank you for you understanding.
Cap

Re: And so it continues...

Post by Cap »

Paul Norman wrote:Hi All,

Just a quick post to say that after all the distractions the start of the new year brings it looks like and I now able to return to full time TB development. Things are still happening even though you might not be able to see them...

I thank you for you understanding.
Nice to hear the work goes on, Paul. Would you venture to say you're 60% there? How about 80%? Not 20% :shock:

I'm guessing rumours of you scrapping Title Bout for a darts simulation are false.... :) Please let us know when the final version is complete and ready for sale. You'll be able to contact me at the Sunnyside-Up nursing home. :P
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

> I'm guessing rumours of you scrapping Title Bout for a darts simulation are false...

Darts? What? Who said that? No I have no interest in Darts at all... I would say 80-90% All the basics are there, its a case of tuning and adding some AI logic to make the game a little smoother to play.
Cap

Post by Cap »

Good to know, Paul. Pay no attention to the bulky gent behind the newspaper next time you go into town and pop into Legends. He is not there to gather intel on your progress and is in no way connected to anyone visiting this site. Really.
Hank

Post by Hank »

Really looking forward to this career mode.
I love OOTP and I'd love something similar with boxing.

If I may ask, will this career mode include managing a stable of fighters?
And would online be an option?

I only play OOTP in online leagues and it's been so fun, I don't touch console gaming anymore.
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

thanks for the information Paul!!
Hank

Re: And sFruo it continues...

Post by Hank »

Frickin right, Paul!!!
So happy to hear this.

I cannot wait to hear what you have in store for career mode.

I'm really hoping it includes managing a stable of fighters and possibly online leagues.

Thanks!