how do you control/choose the fighters strategies?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Chillidog

how do you control/choose the fighters strategies?

Post by Chillidog »

in the "Fight menu" there is a check box for "Automatic Strategy" but when I uncheck it I am not given the option/choice to choose the strategies for my fighter per round or for the fight.

how do I control/activate the fighters strategies for the fight?

stretching my memory (back to the 80's) in the card game you would choose/select how a fighter would fight each round. I believe each option was based on the actual fighters tendencies so for example you were limited in the amount of times you could use "go for a knockout" in a fight, based on real-life tendencies
javier_83

Re: how do you control/choose the fighters strategies?

Post by javier_83 »

i will help you with this later today, im at work and i dont have the game with me.
Chillidog

Post by Chillidog »

I have actually finally figured out how to do this.

while view/playing a bout, there are options for viewing while the bout is being fought ---- Condition, Stats, Corners (and 1 other but at work so do not have it in front of me, also)

When clicking on "Corners" you will see the current rounds strategy as well as who the "Trainer" and the "cut man" is for this boxer, underneath these is a "change" button, clicking, clicking on the "change" buttonn then allows to to select a strategy for the round such as "fighting inside", "cover up", "go for a knockout" .....etc
zyberianwarrior

Post by zyberianwarrior »

correct but that is if the fighter even bothers to do it. BUT they usually do a cover up correctly when they suffer a knock down ;)
Cap

Post by Cap »

Well, to be fair, in real life fighters rarely seem to do what their corners tell them....