where can I purchase Title Bout?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Chillidog

where can I purchase Title Bout?

Post by Chillidog »

I had this game (card game) way back in the early 80's

want to know where I can go to purchase this game for the computer?

and does it work with Windows 10?
Cap

Re: where can I purchase Title Bout?

Post by Cap »

Chillidog wrote:I had this game (card game) way back in the early 80's

Paul should be coming out with the new improved version of his game later this year or early next. It will most definitely work with Windows 10 and should have a career option.
Chillidog

Post by Chillidog »

thank you both (Pual Norman & Cap) for responding, I really do appreciate it.

I will look into purchasing the game right now, but of course will keep in mind that a new version should (will?) be available soon, especially if the current version is not Windows 10 compatible (i'll keep my fingers crossed that it is)

again thank you both very much
Chillidog

Post by Chillidog »

Cap wrote:
Chillidog wrote:I had this game (card game) way back in the early 80's

Paul should be coming out with the new improved version of his game later this year or early next. It will most definitely work with Windows 10 and should have a career option.
I forgot to ask in my previous post,

Will this new/updated version be available through the company store or is this a "MOD/off market" update? and if it is MOD/off market type version would you know at this time how a person would go about purchasing/acquiring this new version when it becomes available?
Cap

Post by Cap »

Both the current version and future version are/will be available from this site.
Chillidog

Post by Chillidog »

Cap,

thanks for the info. I did purchase the current version and for anyone's FYI it works good in Windows 10

Cap,
also if possible can you give me a step-by-step instructions as to how to save a ".tdbx3" file to my computer?

so I can load some of the fighters other users have created (from OOTP forums as well as any that might be here)
Cap

Post by Cap »

Might want to create a separate folder to save them in first. Then right click and save them to the new folder. You should be able to import from inside TB2013 though it's been a while since I did it myself.

Cap
Chillidog

Post by Chillidog »

but how do I "download" the tdbx3 file?

when I click on them they is not any options as to "how to download" they automatically do it (apparently) and when I try opening them after the download I get an error message. Also in the game in the fighters tab there is and "edit" which has an option to "import tdbx3" but it also asks for loaction to import to not where is the file. As you can see I am not a "computer" guy so this is all confusing to me
Cap

Post by Cap »

I'm in the same boat computer wise. I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox. I left click on the file to download in the forum and select SAVE. It sends the file to my DOWNLOADS folder. I go to the game then FIGHTERS then EDIT and Import TDBX3 file. Click on the tbcb2013 button to the right of PATH: From the locations listed I select [Owner's Name] folder. In the big window you should see a list of folders including Downloads. Click on that and select the boxer file you just downloaded. Hit OK and follow instructions to import.

Cap