iPad Version pared down? Also...

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Nash

iPad Version pared down? Also...

Post by Nash »

I feel like the version I bought for iPad is missing some things, am I right? Also, I'm thinking about purchasing the game for the Mac, but I see that you're working on a 2015 version, since the end is coming up for 2015, is the release of this version eminent, or should I just buy the 2013 version. Thank you.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: iPad Version pared down? Also...

Post by Paul Norman »

The iOS and Android versions are slightly different from the PC version. There is no online data update option and a new game is not as random to save startup speed. Both of these are limitations due to the way the hardware works. For TB2015 both of the differenced have been fixed, although doing an online update on a slow iOS or Adnroid device can take a very long time. On my old HTC phone it takes a day to update however on my LG G3 it take 20mins!

There are feature on the handheld versions that are difficult to access, for example you can copy custom fighter pictures in the same way you can for the PC/Mac/Linux but its not so easy to transfer the files into the right places.

Once the game is running there is no difference between the Desktop and handheld versions. I am hoping TB2015 will be out shortly, but as I am one person with many responsibilities, both at work and at home, I am not able to give an exact date for its release.