Hardly Random Referees

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Hardly Random Referees

Post by Cap »

Just a reminder for the future version whenever it actually appears. Random should really mean random. I notice today that two of the few Active Referees I have in my game have over 45 pages of recorded bouts to their credit while many of my historical refs have a single page or less.

On another related topic. I would like the option to stick with only historical refs and venues.

Cap
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Hardly Random Referees

Post by Paul Norman »

Duly noted... Are you volenteering to be a Beta tester so you can make sure these issues are resolved BEFORE the release version?
Cap

Post by Cap »

I'll be retiring within a year. Will the game be ready for beta testing?

Cap
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Cap wrote:I'll be retiring within a year. Will the game be ready for beta testing?

Cap
It will be ready at some point, can;t say exactly when right now for the same old reasons as before... Are you saing you would only be around for the next year to help, or that in a years time you will have enough spare time to help?
Cap

Post by Cap »

In a year's time, if still alive and sane, I will have more time to help. How about a brief progress report in the meantime?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

There are a number of designs, I have the main game flow worked out. I just need time to impliment everything that has been worked out.
Cap

Post by Cap »

When you say brief, you aren't kidding....It seems to me if you really want to encourage people to shell out for this future product you need to flog it a bit more than you're doing. Potential buyers want to know what's been done and what's being worked on from month to month. If we think that actual progress is being made it keeps our hopes up that the game will eventually come out. Right now, even the die-hards are losing faith.