Jay @#$% Referson Again!

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Jay @#$% Referson Again!

Post by Cap »

Ran five fights using Random Referee from the FIGHTERS lists. Each time game switched to Generic Ref and then chose Jay Referson (which I thought had been fixed with patch 1.3) but I notice when I chose to have the ref judge the last bout, when the decision was announced the ref's name is now Mark Wellfair.

Hope this can be fixed somehow. :lol: as I really hate Referson's pansy prancing around the ring after the bout and constant interference during the action, particularly his incessant groping. I have hired a guy to snuff him the next time he shows up.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Jay @#$% Referson Again!

Post by Paul Norman »

I will check this out... It might be useful if you create a "testing" universe to check your issues on. I am never sure if its a hang over from an imported Uni or not.
Cap

Re: Jay @#$% Referson Again!

Post by Cap »

I just ran six bouts with referee set at RANDOM and the game picked GENERIC REFEREE in each one. I have the latest install here, so it's not that. I have dozens of referees so no shortage of choices. I'd like to delete the generic official but I'm sure that would screw things up. You should be able to pick RANDOM and select the era and get a random historical ref, for instance. Ideally, I'd like to be able to set the era and have the game choose a referee based on the location of the match, and that chosen at random by the hometown (province/country) of one of the fighters. Would be nice if the game "remembered" your selections.