TB 2014 Graphics?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

TB 2014 Graphics?

Post by Cap »

Paul, can you speak to the question of fighter graphics in the next version of Title Bout? What conclusions have the design team reached on the limitations of possible animations?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: TB 2014 Graphics?

Post by Paul Norman »

I am unsure what exactly you are referring to... There was talk of allowing the fight pictures to be gif's or similar which would allow basic animation. I am unsure how effective this will be. Its my hope I will have time to put a proper 3d ending in, but I think the dev time might limit that. Maybe a 3d engine that creates similar effects to what we have now.
Cap

Post by Cap »

What about the obvious problem with colour-correct animations? Will that be fixed? I'm trying to get a discussion going over on the old forum. There are a few regulars not happy with certain aspects of the new interface.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I do not have the artistic skills to create all the "frames" needed to fix the skin colour issue. The coding side is rather easy, but useless unless I have the pictures. At present our artist does not have enough time to create all the new frames required.