Manual Update Help

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Infinity

Manual Update Help

Post by Infinity »

Hi folks!

I'm going to be starting on the new manual, hopefully to come out shortly after 1.3 is released if possible, but I need your help.

Here's what I need:

What would YOU, the players like to see added to the manual?

What have I missed that's important to YOU?

If one of you is good at skinning, I could use a chapter or two about how to skin as well, as it's not something I have an inclination to delve into personally...:D

John
javier_83

Re: Manual Update Help

Post by javier_83 »

SOrry for my late reeponse Infinity do you still need our feedback in this>???
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Yes please..:D
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have got a suggestion... I get a number of people asking how to achieve things, I think it would be a good idea to add a Hints and Tips section that explains how to do some common things. I have two candidates to start with..
I will give you more ideas as I stumble across them..
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Also, de-selecting a fighter seems to trip people up, I just posted this on twitter...

"You need to de-select the fighter you have previously selected. Click on the fighter to go to the fighters list. You should see the fighter you have currently selected highlighted with a red row. Click on the fighter again and the red highlight will be removed. Now the button at the bottom right changes to say "none". If you select this, you will go back to the autoscheduler with no fighter selected allowing you to set the group filter option."
pilight

Post by pilight »

I don't know if you're still looking for ideas, but if so I think a section on what all the various ratings mean for fighters, judges, and referees. That would be very helpful for people who wish to create their own.
boreso

Post by boreso »

I'd like to know where the folders are that contain pics of boxers. I opened the file location and checked it out, but there is nothing there showing where ANY pics would be.