George Foreman Ratings

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Boerboel

George Foreman Ratings

Post by Boerboel »

I tried to run a 16 rd single elimination tournament and all the HWs were prime except George Foreman who was listed as a post prime with a 9 rating. After, the tournament I went to he fighter screen/ratings and changed his career stage to prime and he was still listed as a level 9. Did I do something wrong or is this Foreman's best rating for Title Bout 2013??? In his prime he is easily one of the top 10 HWs of all-time and is certainly higher than a 9 rating. I believe in Tile Bout 2.5 he was a level 13.
Infinity

Re: George Foreman Ratings

Post by Infinity »

What I would suggest you do is look at the 2.5 ratings as there is a prime Foreman rating there, then import that to 2013.
Boerboel

Post by Boerboel »

Infinity wrote:What I would suggest you do is look at the 2.5 ratings as there is a prime Foreman rating there, then import that to 2013.
Problem is, due to a BSOD, I recently had to restore my laptop to factory settings and I no longer have Title Bout 2.5 on my system. Prime Foreman is much higher than a 9 rating. he was in the 12-14 range in 2.5 if I remember correctly.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

He's a 12 in the database for prime. Elsewhere on this forum I posted the entire rating for the Prime Foreman, hope that helps..:D
mwhite

Post by mwhite »

I have to agree with those suspect level 9 ratings for Foreman. Agree with Infinity, Foreman should be at least a level 12 in the database. In his prime, George was a "bad mother" but his Achilles heel was always his stamina, as Ali illustrated in the famed 'rumble in the jungle' back in 1974 over in Africa.