Fictional Universe

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

flair1239

Fictional Universe

Post by flair1239 »

I would like to create a completely fictional universe with computer generate fighters. Is this possible in the new game?
Infinity

Re: Fictional Universe

Post by Infinity »

Yes it is. What you do is create the universe, move the database fighters to a holding group, then create your RFG fighters. Once you've created a few, go to your holding group and delete the regular database fighters entirely, leaving you with only RFG fighters.
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

I think you can also deselect all the categories when you set up the universe. Then the universe will load empty and you can use the Random Fighter Generator to populate your divisions. Random Fighter Generator is found on the Fighters page-->Edit--->RFG. Cheers!
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

Yes you can, the RFG will be your best pal for that!!, me too i play with a Fictional Universe!
SugarRay

Post by SugarRay »

that's an awesome idea ...
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

Actually, thats the way i like to play, for example, i play with only one weight, only fictional figthers created with the rfg, also now with the customizations of this new versions i hide the rating column so it can have more surprise about who is better than other!!