Thanks!

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Infinity

Thanks!

Post by Infinity »

Paul,

I just read the press release that you purchased Title Bout outright from OOTP! This gives me, and I'm sure most others hope that the game will continue to grow beyond the just released version!

I do have a question though, does this mean the forums at OOTP will no longer be there? If so, can you import what's been done from that forum so our universes and created fighters etc are not lost? Or am I worrying too much?....lol

John "Infinity" Fehner
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Thanks!

Post by Paul Norman »

There are not plans at present to move the forum. Andreas has agreed to continue hosting them for a while yet. If/When we do I will look into porting the posts over, even if its a read only reference. I have found a convert tool, but it seems more focused on moving an entire board rather than a selected list of forums.

I am sure there will be a way, I am worried that we would loose people in the transfer.. So I am not looking forward to any such transer...
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

That is my concern as well. As for the conversion, when that has to happen, perhaps the best way would be move the entire board, THEN remove the forum sections that are not needed? Just a thought.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Infinity wrote:That is my concern as well. As for the conversion, when that has to happen, perhaps the best way would be move the entire board, THEN remove the forum sections that are not needed? Just a thought.
But thats not the problem, its the overwriting the exsiting posts on this forum....
nelsth

Post by nelsth »

Now that I have the licenses purchased, is there a place to download the new game? I have not received any info on how to obtain the new version.
nelsth

Post by nelsth »

Sorry about that. In my eagerness, i faild to see that this is a pre-order. I look froward to the final product.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

nelsth wrote:Sorry about that. In my eagerness, i faild to see that this is a pre-order. I look froward to the final product.
Its released now... log into your webstore account and select the Licenses tab. There your will find 3 download buttons, one for each platform.