Any BETA Team updates?

General chat about Title Bout, boxing or anything else of general interest.

Moderator: Infinity

Tomato Can

Any BETA Team updates?

Post by Tomato Can »

Is there still BETA testing going on?
Rob Morris

Re: Any BETA Team updates?

Post by Rob Morris »

Surely this is dead now??
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

The game has been being made for like 6/7 years now and because we are never told anything it really is starting to feel like we are never going to get to play it atleast no time soon…it’s sad really…bit gutted would love to play it and we have no idea if it is even being worked on and Definitely no idea when if ever we are going to get to play it. Shame really
Cap

Post by Cap »

There is a beta team test-playing it but no idea where it is in its development. Could be many months or years as only one person is working on it in his spare time after grocery shopping and mowing the lawn. On the plus side he has a son who seems to take an interest and may eventually take over....
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

Would love to know what the main thing holding back the release is it must be something big because otherwise you would think he would just release it as a beta and let us do play it while he works on it so we can have something to play while he perfects it. I think everyone on here would be a lot more positive if he did that and it would let us know it isn’t dead. I thought it looked playable in the videos his son put out and that was a long time ago now and I’m guessing more work has been put in to it since then you would hope so anyway
Cap

Post by Cap »

I'm told there are guys beta-testing it. If Paul is bent on perfection though we may have a very very long wait.
pilight

Post by pilight »

Paul hasn't posted in six months. No status update on the game in over a year. It's never coming.
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

Give us an update Paul…give us some hope coz I think we all seem to be loosing hope more than ever that we will ever get to play the new game
lewis9a

Post by lewis9a »

I wonder if we will get to play this game before we all die from the coronavirus…could be a good game for the people self isolating