online database

This forum is intended to enable people developing products using the PISD Libraries to recieve easy technical support and also to ask general questions about the libraries to other people using them.
ringman15

online database

Post by ringman15 »

Can someone please tell me what the online database website is for the game?
theres zero fighters and no updates when i upload data.
i have TBCB 1.4
thanks
Cap

Re: online database

Post by Cap »

Don't waste your time. Try to get hold of Title Bout 2.5. Unless we hear something from Paul Norman you can assume he's relegated working on a new version to once in a blue moon. It's just a hobby with him now. We need a well-off fan to purchase the game from him and push it forward.
jamesmadden97

Re: online database

Post by jamesmadden97 »

Cap wrote: Mon 08 Jun, 2020 9:04 pm Don't waste your time. Try to get hold of Title Bout 2.5. Unless we hear something from Paul Norman you can assume he's relegated working on a new version to once in a blue moon. It's just a hobby with him now. We need a well-off fan to purchase the game from him and push it forward.
If only, I still attempt to play TBCB13 🥴

I have a few memorable saves which I’ve spent a lot of time on, and each one has eventually ended with a bug or mess up in the system of some sort, surely someone could fix these issues given a good wage, I think we need a patreon to fund development of this game 🤷🏻‍♂️