Something wrong to enter a license key (serial number)

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
MyungChanKo

Something wrong to enter a license key (serial number)

Post by MyungChanKo »

Hello~
I purchased two serial number for OOTPX.
so I tried to register it in the game.
But I can not put the serial number.
There is a problem.
the message is the product was not activated. please check the serial number was entered correctly and try again. Game will run in demo mode.
the game is the latest version.
and then the site showed me it to install a license key. :
Use the following steps to install your Mac license for OOTP 10. You will need your License Key, which is a series of letters and numbers that you received when you purchased the game. It should look something like this: 99X-9-XX-99-99.
but my serial number is look like : 925-6-26X-XXX-XXX
plz....help me~
Attachments
5.png
5.png (85.05 KiB) Viewed 12768 times
Last edited by MyungChanKo on Sat 18 Jul, 2009 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
MyungChanKo

Re: Something wrong to enter a license key (serial number)

Post by MyungChanKo »

one more Picture~
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Something wrong to enter a license key (serial number)

Post by Paul Norman »

The serial number pattern 99X-9-XX-99-99 is not exactly correct although it did match earlier serial numbers. The serial number is simply 5 hexadecimal numbers separated by dashes, so "hex-hex-hex-hex-hex" is the right pattern. This means the serial number you indicated is a valid and correct one.

I can see from your account you have not used either of your licenses yet. I am not sure what is going wrong for you yet but as a first port of call read this FAQ as it covers the more common issues. Things to watch for are, make sure you typed the license number exactly, make sure you are connected to the internet, if not use the manual mode to license the game.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

Please post back and let me know if you found the problem or you need further help.