A continuing theme....

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

jdphx

A continuing theme....

Post by jdphx »

Just wanted to add my two cents, to something I see is happening to others...

I spent a wonderful several hours last night, using the auto scheduler, and simming 100's of
HW bouts, to set up a foundation for setting up some SERIOUS fights. Fighters given 8 -12 fights
each, and some good results to be had.

In other words.... a FINE starting point, to some individual fights.

Then I noticed... No Jack Johnson. Where's Sam McVey? etc. So I immediately did an "update"
which FOUND those two, and others I had forgotten... but then fighters who had already won
7-8 fights... are GONE. Nowhere to be found??

Others? A guy with an 11-0 record, now has his rating changed to ZERO, and his ratings page
is incomplete, with not all traits filled out.

So frustrating... I feel the hours invested, were totally wasted time.

Please tell me this is on the board for "next" version?

Also... I just changed the website that the gae goes for updates. Will this help or even fix the above?

Thanks in advance to all who reply. Paul, I know you are giving it your all... It is appreciated.

Mike - jdphx
lethal liberal

Re: A continuing theme....

Post by lethal liberal »

Yes, the database and missing fighters and incorrect ratings is the most frustrating parof the game. I could care less about the career mode but know everyone is looking forward to that. I tell ya, if you give me a realistic simulation, great text and description of the action and a constant updating database that would be a dream for me. I would gladly shell out 35-40 bucks for that! This is not bitching as I am so happy Paul is keeping our little slice of boxing heaven alive, just my wish list. The career mode would be fun but for me just being able to sim fights, compile records and stats is enough to keep me coming back again and again! Good luck Paul and all of your help!!! You are appreciated!!
Rams30

Re: A continuing theme....

Post by Rams30 »

Any news on an update. I think the game is unplayable other than doing a few one-on-one matches. I tried to do a tourney as well and kept losing fighters, changing weight classes and fighter ratings going to zero.