Nation File Question

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

monagfam

Nation File Question

Post by monagfam »

I have some various nation files that I use to break out my universe (in theory). For example, I have a folder that has East Asian countries. I copy those and replace what is in the default nations folder (I have it saved so I can go back to the default setting). This allows me to add 50 RFGs for a specific region. This has worked, but I had a question...

If I update the nation folder back to the default or other region, it doesn't pick this up in my current universe. For example, in my universe I added the East Asian folder, and created a bunch of fighters from just those nations. Now I want to change my nations file to include different countries to do the same, or possibly to just add the default countries back in.

Can this be done? It appears that whatever Nation files I was using when I created the universe is what it stays at.

I can create separate universes for RFG purposes, but I have had trouble loading those fighters into a different universe.

Thanks!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Nation File Question

Post by Paul Norman »

Have you tried the "update from pool" option? The problem is the game assigns an ID to each table at load time and creating the right ID is difficult. It should work with TB2015 as it uses a GUID to link the records to reduce these kinds of problems.