Heard a Rumour

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Heard a Rumour

Post by Cap »

I heard a rumour that OOTP 16 or whatever is finished and even patched. Does this mean that our esteemed programmer is free to work for a week or two on Title Bout? That would be nice. By my calculations that should mean we'll see TB2015 in 2020, maybe even 2019! Better be 100% bug free.

Hurrah!

Carry on.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Heard a Rumour

Post by Paul Norman »

Your rumour is correct, OOTP16 is out and my time has freed a lot. However I do still have a small amount of maintenance work for OOTP which is ongoing. I have been working on TB2015 for a little while now, and have got an early Alpha build in testing with the database chaps. I have been concentrating on getting the RFG and database indexing issues fixed as well as building my own online data system. This enables me to add the new career mode data easily. The skin is still in progress so working screenshots are not an option at the moment, but I will upload them as soon as I feel the skin is ready!
Cap

Re: Heard a Rumour

Post by Cap »

Good to hear. Any progress is good news. When you consider a multi-billion dollar operation like Microsoft can have delays and bugs and misdirection, it's hardly surprising that a 1-man band like yourself needs years to complete a relatively simple text sim.

Carry on. Nose to the grindstone and all that, eh.