Uploading photos to Android Tablet

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Cupe20

Uploading photos to Android Tablet

Post by Cupe20 »

I recently purchased Title Bout for Android Tablet. To my surprise no photos downloaded with the program.
I attempted to access the application file but no file was designated as a fighter, cornermen, venue, etc.
Can anyone instruct me the best way to upload photos to the program Im at a total lost on this one.

I have not problem locating the files for the PC version but Ive been racking my brains for a week now and I just can't get any photos to transfer over to the program app.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Uploading photos to Android Tablet

Post by Paul Norman »

First, the game does not come with photos as they are (C) of whoever took them and I am not able to redistribute them. If you wish to create a collection of (C) free photos for use in the game then I look into using them.

Uploading image to the Android is not as easy as you might hope. The Android app stores its data in APK expansion files (.obb). You can think of this liek a .zip containing the data. So you would need to locate this file and use the Android development tools to extract, change and repack this data file. You would need to use the follwoing steps:

[*] Quit the app making sure its really quit and not just backgrounded
[*] Find the .obb data file on your device
[*] Using the development tools download it onto your PC
[*] Using the development tools extract the .obb file to a folder
[*] Place the images in the same sub-path as you do for the PC version
[*] Using the development tools repack the folder into a .obb file
[*] Using the development tools upload the updated .obb into the same location you got it from
[*] Restart the app with your fingers crossed!

As you can see its not the easiest of techniques. I will be streamlining the data customisation controls for the next version so it will be far simple. However with the current version this is the only way..