fight card won't update fighters record

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

doblica

fight card won't update fighters record

Post by doblica »

So everytime I choose fight card and simulate the fights I can't update Fighters Record... There is button UPDATE but it is blurred. After the fights are finished, I can just repeat them over and over again, and the records won't be updated. I don't have this problem if I choose just 1 fight (start fight).
Cap

Re: fight card won't update fighters record

Post by Cap »

You would think if you're organizing a fight card you would automatically want to update the fighters records. That should be the default option. Also the date of the fight should be blank until you enter it, and then it should apply to all fights on the card, sort of the way it works in the real world. Boxing 101.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: fight card won't update fighters record

Post by Paul Norman »

Ok, as Cap says you would normally want fight cards records saved so it is defaulted to on. You don;t save the records after the match as you do with a one off fight as a fight card is controlled by the scheduler.

You can set it as you start a fight card by using the "Update Fighter Records" option in the edit menu. If however you want finer control and want to only set some records to be saved then in the scheduler, open the "columns" menu, select "change" and tick the "Update Records" column (you might want "Save Bout Logs" too). Now you will have a check box at the end of each fight row to select if the records are saved.