Auto-Scheduler Not Selecting Any Fighters

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

posty333

Auto-Scheduler Not Selecting Any Fighters

Post by posty333 »

I can't seem to figure out why the auto-scheduler suddenly seems to be unable to select any fighters. I had created a specific group to select for a tournament, but the scheduler wasn't selecting anybody. I thought perhaps I set the selection criteria wrong. However, when I tried selecting from all divisions and groups, I was still not getting any results.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Auto-Scheduler Not Selecting Any Fighters

Post by Paul Norman »

This can e tricky to spot but there must be another setting getting in the way. Can you attach screenshots of the four auto-scheduler tabs so we can see all the settings and hopefully spot which one is causing your woes.
posty333

Post by posty333 »

Here are the screen shots of the four screens, plus the before and after screens. Also, I forgot to mention I am using the Mac version on OS X 10.9.3. Also, I created a new game and was able to use the auto-scheduler there. However, in this game that the screen shots are from, it doesn't matter if I open it up to all groups and divisions, I will still get nothing. So, hopefully you can see something that I am overlooking.

Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

That's interesting, it seems to think you don't have any fighters matching your search criteria. Can you go to the fighters table and select the men filter, the LightHeavyweight filter and sort by career. How many prime's do you see?