Web Store Account

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

nybred03

Web Store Account

Post by nybred03 »

I would like to purchase the game, but am having difficulty creating web store account. After submitting required info, it said I would receive an email with log in information. It's been three days now and still no email. What else must I do to set up a web store account? I really would like to purchase this game!

--RonKelly--
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Web Store Account

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi Ron, I have just replied to your email. If you can;t see my reply check your spam filter. If its still not there post back here and I will investigate further.
Ironpaw

Post by Ironpaw »

Good day Paul,

I seem to be having the same issue - I am only about an hour wait, but I assume as fast as the forum activation email came there might be an issue - with my web store account as well. I would like to purchase the game and play this weekend. Fingers crossed you can help.

Salute.
Ironpaw

Post by Ironpaw »

Good day Paul,

I think I might have the same email and web store issue as Ron. I was hoping to purchase the game and play this weekend. Thanks for any help.

Salute.
Ironpaw

Post by Ironpaw »

Hi Paul,

I broke down and ordered via gamers-gate. I know longer need an account.
nybred03

Post by nybred03 »

Paul,
Still nothing in my email. Please send to ronkelly13@comcast.net

--RonKelly--
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have spent the weekend clearing up after a hack attempt on my email servers, thats why emails have been failing. They should start working again soon. You can re-request your account email here:
https://www.pisd.co.uk/sgo/webstore/login-failure

Just enter your email address and you will be emailed again. Or alternatively you can use gamersgate as mentioned above