Career Start Dates

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

zerwau

Career Start Dates

Post by zerwau »

One thing that I liked about tb2.5 was the ability to run universes with mass chosen start years. For instance, I'm running a universe of heavyweights from tb2.5 with career start dates of 1950-1985. They are currently fighting in 1966. In fact I recently started the year 1966 with all the career start heavies from that year beginning at BEGINNING. The rest of the fighters in the universe are of course from PRE-PRIME to END.

A problem that I found in tb2013 seems to be that fighters cannot be sorted by career start date. They are sorted by birth year, weight class, etc. Hopefully I'm wrong and just somehow overlooking it. It wouldn't be the first time I've completely missed something. So, is there a way to quickly and simply list fighters by career start date? If not, I believe this is a gross oversight of a previous excellent feature.
es2796

Re: Career Start Dates

Post by es2796 »

Yes, you can add Career Start Date. Go into the fighters screen, then up at the top click on the "Columns" button. Then just scroll down the list to Career Start Date, click it, and it will be added to the main screen.
zerwau

Re: Career Start Dates

Post by zerwau »

You're right! I haven't looked at this board for awhile or I would have thanked you sooner. I never even tried to click on the "change" thing. I must have missed it in the game instructions. Or maybe it wasn't in the instructions. Anyway, thanks for helping me out on this.